The Data Controller for the data collected is:
WOK TO WALK INTERNATIONAL, S.L. (henceforth, “Wok to Walk”, with company address at La Rambla, no. 140, 4-a, 08002, Barcelona and contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data provided to Wok to Walk will be used:
1. To handle the information requests and/or enquiries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept during the storage and prescription periods established by law.
2. To keep the User informed, even via electronic means, in relation to the products, services and news of Wok to Walk. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the time that the User withdraws their consent. If the User does not agree to the processing of their data for this purpose, they should mark the check box provided for that purpose.
3. To enable the maintenance, development and management of the business relationship formalised for the contracting of products and/or services, as well as the management of the points of the App. The data processed for this purpose will be kept while this business relationship is maintained and once it has finished, during the storage and prescription periods established by law.
4. In the case of sending CVs via the website or email, the data provided by the User will be processed in order to handle your job application and, where applicable, to enable you to apply for a position at Wok to Walk. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User withdraws their consent or until 24 months following receipt of the data.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is: a) when the user is an individual, consent and/or the performance of the contract when the interested party is part of it, and b) when the user represents a legal entity, consent and/or, in relation to the data of the contact persons, legitimate interest. In the latter case, the user undertakes to inform the contact persons of the content of this clause. The data can be disclosed to the following third-party recipients: Public Administrations for compliance with legal obligations. It may also be disclosed to the following categories of processors: Providers of electronic communications and online office software, hosting, SaaS services such as CRM/ERP, administration, accounting, auditing and lawyers. Wok to Walk can assign the personal data to Processors located in the United States of America which are a part of Privacy Shield, which has a decision on adequacy taken by the European Commission (Implementation decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission). At any time, the interested part can exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, objection or portability via an email sent to email@example.com or in a written statement sent to Wok to Walk, La Rambla, no.140, 4-a, 08002, Barcelona. For processing whose legitimisation is based on consent, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time. The interested party has the right to make a complaint to the control authority. We inform you that not providing the requested information may make it impossible to formalise or fulfil the purpose of the contract.
App: Wok to Walk can disclose your data provided via the use of the parent company Wok to walk Franchise B.V.
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the services provided through it via the analysis of the browsing habits, advertising in order to manage the advertising on this Website and in order to offer you behavioural advertising. If you continue browsing, we will assume that you agree to their use.
For the purposes of this policy, “continue browsing” means clicking on any button, checkbox or link on the website; downloading any content on it or scrolling.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the User´s computer when they access certain websites, for example, this one. Cookies allow websites to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a User or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way the computer is used, they may be used to recognise the User.
What type of cookies does this Website use?
Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by Wok to Walk or by third parties, make it possible to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of how they use the Website. Browser analysis is carried out on our Website in order to improve the content, products and services that are displayed on it.
Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the most effective management possible of the advertising spaces that the web editor has included on a website, application or platform where services are rendered based on criteria such as the content published or how frequently advertisements are shown.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies help manage the advertising spaces that the web editor has included on a website, application or platform where services are rendered. These cookies store your behavioural data, obtained by continually observing your browser habits, which enables us to develop a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed in accordance with it.
Specifically, this Website uses:
1. Google Analytics, an analytics tool provided by the third-party Google Inc., located in the United States of America. Google Analytics uses its own cookies in order to disclose the interactions of users on the Website, storing information or non-personal identification information.
How can I block or delete the cookies that this website uses?
The user can modify their Internet browser’s privacy options if they want to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer.
If the User does not want their data to be collected by Google Analytics, they can install an opt-out browser add-on. Further information https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es&ref_topic=2919631.
Blocking the installation of the analytics cookies described in this policy does not prevent the effective use of the Website by the User.
I agree to provide my data to WOK TO WALK FRANCHISE B.V